Inbound Marketing Starter Package
Inbound Marketing Programs that Convert
Kickstart Your Internet Presence
The Inbound Marketing Starter Package is designed to do just that - to launch marketing efforts that elevate your Internet presence.
To reach your audience, we’ll leverage various channels that drive traffic back to your website.
How it works:
Each month, we’ll work together to choose a topic or theme that becomes the cornerstone of all content, including a blog post, social media content and an eblast.
We’ll work with you to establish your brand’s tone and will interview you to learn more about the month’s focus. If you don’t have a blog, email, or social media channels yet, no problem. We help with set up so you can expand your online presence.
Once the blog is live online, we’ll promote it via an eblast that will feature two areas for additional information relevant to your audience. The subject of the blog will also act as a source for four social media posts that will be scheduled throughout the month. We’ll also post it to your Google My Business account to help it gain traction with Google.
We’ll give you a schedule of due dates and the timeline that we’ll be posting your content so that your campaign flows smoothly and on time.
Starter Package Includes:
- Campaign Kickoff Call
- 1 Monthly Strategy Call
- 1 setup/implementation call
- 1 blog (word count varies by topic)
- 1 eBlast or newsletter*
- 4 social media posts (1 per week)
- Includes copy and branded graphics (setup in Canva)
- Posting to blog and scheduling to social media accounts
- Posting updates to Google My Business (GMB) account
- Campaign Focus: Topic/Theme
- Responses to the Campaign Kickoff Questionnaire
- Outline for the blog and any thoughts
- Timely feedback and approvals (2-3 days turnaround)
- One round of revisions and approval of blog post
- Access to website, email platform and social channels
- Branding assets and preferences - logo, fonts, style guide and any stock photos or photography
The first month of the campaign will focus on discovery and onboarding. During this time we determine campaign goals, create content, collect branding elements, logins, etc.
The discovery and onboarding schedule will be as follows:
Month 1: Strategy and Setup
Week 1: Kickoff call (early in the week), Brainstorm Interview Call (later in the week)
Week 2: Approve Blog
Week 3: Approve Email and Social Media Posts/Graphics
Week 4: Implementation Call. AWS to schedule all content for the following month.
Following discovery and onboarding, the schedule will be as follows:
Month 2 - 6: Content Creation Schedule
- Week 1: Brainstorm/Interview Call
- Week 2: Approve Blog
- Week 3: Approve Email and Social Media Posts/Graphics
- Week 4: AWS to schedule all content for the following month.